1. Please click the consultation link in the email or SMS 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
2. When prompted, enter the birth of date you provided when you made your Bettr appointment.
3. You will enter the waiting room. You do not need to do anything other than wait. When it is time for your consultation the doctor will admit you into the consultation room.
Important note: Please remain on the waiting room page until you see or hear the Doctor. If there is a problem or the Doctor is running late, a member of the Bettr team will contact you.
4. Once the Doctor admits you, you may be asked if Bettr can access your microphone or camera. Please select ‘Allow’.
5. You will now be in the consultation room; you should be able to hear the Doctor on a phone consult and hear and see the Doctor on a video consult. Your consultation will begin.
• If you cannot hear the Doctor or if the Doctor cannot hear you on a video consult or phone consult.
Check to see if the microphone icon has a line through it. If it does click to turn on the microphone.
• If you cannot see the Doctor on a video consult
Check to see if the video icon has a line through it. If it does click the icon to turn on the video.
• If you cannot see or hear the Doctor on a video consult
Check to see if the video and microphone icon has a line through it. If it does click both icons to turn on the video and sound.